Background

Monday 15 August 2011


Korean Drama

I am one of the fanatic fans of Korean dramas and movies.
I've been watching a bunch of movies from Korea and I think all these movie are so great and worth-watching.
I had been spending a big fortune to buy original Cd's so that I can satisfy myself by watching these dramas in a good quality. Can you just imagine if one Korean Drama's Cd costed me at least rm80, then how much would if be if I am now have 17 Cd's as my collection?
Of course it's a bit costly for a student like me but because of my serious interest in Korean Dramas, my mom had supported me.Sometimes she gave me money to buy the Cd's and we also watched these dramas together.
My brother would join us as well if he had the time. There was a time when we had stayed up until 4am just to finish a korean drama entitled My Lovely Samson. Full House,Autumn In My heart,Memory Of Bali, Love In Harvard,Sassy girl,My Girl, Coffee Prince and Princess Hours, you just name it. I've been watching them more than 3 times, you know! Hahahaha.

One piece of advice from me, dont ever get yourself involved with Korean dramas.
Believe me, you will be one of the fanatic, just like me. Huhuhuhuhuhu
                                      remember that!!!!!!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment